Hi Suso,

When a build is registered with a language that is registered with your account, you will get a notification. :-)

Best Regards

Per Eriksson

suso skrev 2010-01-17 19:24:
Hi all,

Does it exist any way to be notified when new builds (for Galician
language) are available, and where to download them in order to proceed
with testing in time? Perhaps might I suscribe some devel list, some
notification service... ?¿

Building behaviour/ policy is still quite confussing for a newby like me :-)

Thanks!!

Mechtilde escrebeu:
Hello Marcos,

Marcos schrieb:
Hi!.
I don't understand the AQTrack proccess.
I go to: http://qatrack.services.openoffice.org
If I choose the last test:
http://qatrack.services.openoffice.org/show_build.php?bid=8637
I copy the url for the en-US:
http://ftp5.gwdg.de/pub/openoffice/extended/3.2.0rc3/OOo_3.2.0rc3_20100118_LinuxIntel_install_en-US.tar.gz
and remove the file, for see the server tree:
http://ftp5.gwdg.de/pub/openoffice/extended/3.2.0rc3
And here I can't found the Asturian package:
OOo_3.2.0rc3_20100118_LinuxIntel_install_ast.tar.gz
The mirroring is working on.

Please be patient till it is finished.
Exist any tutorial for do this test, please? or a little explain for
how can I do the Asturian test?
Thanks very much!
Let's have a look tomorrow afternoon.

i myself have to do as much as possible today on Sunday because tomorrow
(Monday) I haven't enough time.

For understanding: Now it is 16:35 CET

Kind regards

Mechtilde