Hi Suso,
suso wrote:
Hi all,

Does it exist any way to be notified when new builds (for Galician
language) are available, and where to download them in order to proceed
with testing in time? Perhaps might I suscribe some devel list, some
notification service... ?¿

Building behaviour/ policy is still quite confussing for a newby like me :-)

Builds are announced on the relea...@openoffice.org and on d...@qa.openoffice.org. I think you should subscribe to the d...@qa, there is not much traffic and most of the time it's relevant also for l10n teams. The RC3 has been build and his now propagating to the mirror network. I think tomorrow all the RC3 builds will be available, for the moment some are still missing on some mirrors.

Kind regards
Sophie