Hi,

in the DEV300 branch you just have directories in the l10n module like:

de/source/localize.sdf
fr/source/localize.sdf

etc...

that localize.sdf file inside is just one big file. Just copy your new file over it and and rebuild the whole source tree.

in the OOO310 , OOO320 branches the localize.pl tool found in transex3 module is (hopefully) doing what you want!

Cheers,
Ivo

Toni Hermoso Pulido wrote:
Hi Jesus,

And is there any present script tool for modifying (overriding) existing
language (xx) strings in localize.sdf files with a customized xx.sdf (or
PO equivalent) ?
The other way around, is there any available script to extract and
generate a xx.sdf directly from xx strings in localize.sdf files? (not
from Pootle server, I mean)

Cheers,

Al 18/01/10 18:57, En/na Jesús Corrius ha escrit:
Hi Toni,

What are you trying to do will not work as first you have to add the
new language into the localization tools. Adding a language to the sdf
is useless if OOo doesn't recognize it.

Regards,