Hi,

These few last days I've been working on some corrections to the UI spanish translation on Pootle. As I wanted to generate an updated SDF, I downloaded a ZIP of the whole folder.

When using 'po2oo', with a copy of the en-US.sdf for OOo320m10, it complains about not finding any template for all files under the 'reportdesign/registry/' folder. Manually checking those files, I've found that they are exactly like the ones in the 'reportbuilder/registry/' folder, despite some ordering of the strings inside those files.

Inspecting the en-US.sdf, it only has entries for the files under the 'reportbuilder/registry/' folder.

I don't know if I should register an issue for this, as I don't know if it is the folder that has been wrongly duplicated on Pootle, or the en-US.sdf that lacks the entries for those files.

Best regards,

Santiago