Have anyone seen this issue before on their respective languages, so far we double check for french and italian and had the same duplicated branches.
On Fri, Jan 22, 2010 at 1:48 PM, Santiago Bosio <santiago.bo...@gmail.com>
wrote:
Hi,

These few last days I've been working on some corrections to the UI spanish
translation on Pootle. As I wanted to generate an updated SDF, I downloaded
a ZIP of the whole folder.

When using 'po2oo', with a copy of the en-US.sdf for OOo320m10, it complains
about not finding any template for all files under the
'reportdesign/registry/' folder. Manually checking those files, I've found
that they are exactly like the ones in the 'reportbuilder/registry/' folder,
despite some ordering of the strings inside those files.

Inspecting the en-US.sdf, it only has entries for the files under the
'reportbuilder/registry/' folder.

I don't know if I should register an issue for this, as I don't know if it
is the folder that has been wrongly duplicated on Pootle, or the en-US.sdf
that lacks the entries for those files.

Maybe Aijin could help us here.

Best regards,

Santiago