Hi Friedel,

as you might have more knowlege about those po / pot tool chain, it looks like that a:

pot2po -t $IN_DIR/$lang -i $POT_DIR -o $OUT_DIR/$lang

don't remove old and no longer used files, like in our case reportdesign/registry/* that have been moved to reportbuilder/registry/*. But now I have both there in $OUT_DIR/$lang

How can I avoid this?

Cheers,
Ivo

F Wolff wrote:
Op Do, 2010-02-04 om 18:23 +0100 skryf Dick Groskamp:
As SANTIAGO stated <http://l10n.openoffice.org/servlets/ReadMsg?list=dev&msgNo=11887> : I've also problems generating a new SDF from the po-files with po2oo.

po2oo is skipping the directory reportdesign in total. That is the only problem, but now I am not able to deliver a new sdf wihcih includes the changes I've made to POOTLE to be refelcted in 3.2.

Could someone give some advice on how to proceed from here ?

I think this means that you have the wrong SDF file that you are using
as template (-t).  I'm not aware of where the correct one would be, but
I think that is the issue here.

Friedel

--
Recently on my blog: