Op Ma, 2010-02-08 om 17:21 +0100 skryf Ivo Hinkelmann:
> Hi Friedel,
>
> as you might have more knowlege about those po / pot tool chain, it
> looks like that a:
>
> pot2po -t $IN_DIR/$lang -i $POT_DIR -o $OUT_DIR/$lang
>
> don't remove old and no longer used files, like in our case
> reportdesign/registry/* that have been moved to
> reportbuilder/registry/*. But now I have both there in $OUT_DIR/$lang
>
> How can I avoid this?
>
> Cheers,
> Ivo

Hi Ivo

As far as I know, the output in OUT_DIR should directly reflect your
POT_DIR - if not I'll be surprised.  Did you not perhaps generate the
pot files in a directory already containing files?

If you have files moving around, the best would be to look at
pomigrate2:
http://translate.sourceforge.net/wiki/toolkit/pomigrate2

This way you won't have the moved file be seen as a new and empty file.
It can do a few things more than pot2po does on its own, even though it
uses pot2po internally  (be sure to use --pot2po).

I hope that can be a start to solving this.

Friedel

--
Recently on my blog:
http://translate.org.za/blogs/friedel/en/content/it-seems-my-web-browser-unique