Hi André,

André Schnabel wrote:
Hi,

Rafaella Braconi schrieb:
if major fixes after the 3.2 have been carried out in Pootle, please let me know and we will integrate them into the 3.2.1 release.

I've done some fixes in UI and help. At least UI fixes should be included in 3.2.1. Help might be integrated in 3.3 but I was expecting them to go into 3.2.1 as changes in help were announced anyway.

I will take those fixes that I can find onto the pootle servers as well.

btw. It was *extremely* helpful if Sun / Oracle would use the same workflows and tools as the community does. It would help to improve the workflows and tools - and it would reduce the risk, that something gets broken (just because one team is not aware of changes, that the other team does).

you refer to what?

Cheers,
Ivo