Hi André,

On 03/23/10 07:49 PM, André Schnabel wrote:
Hi,

Rafaella Braconi schrieb:

What exactly does this mean? Will Sun translate the new / changes strings,
so that community will have nothing to do (but to check if all is ok)?
yes, that's correct.

Hmm ... does Sun only push the new translations to pootle or push new strings to pootle, translate, then merge back all changes?

Or in short: will the fixes for UI / help that have already been done also be integrated?
if major fixes after the 3.2 have been carried out in Pootle, please let me know and we will integrate them into the 3.2.1 release.