Hi Andras,

Andras Timar wrote:
Although Rafaella wrote that it would not happen, Hungarian translation
provided by me had been overwritten in the build and also in Pootle.
There were not many differences, because the size of the update was
small. However, I hardly can find words to describe how lame the current
translation is. There are typos, word by word (meaningless)
translations, grammar mistakes, wrong style, wrong terminology etc. I
blogged about it in Hungarian
(http://blog.fsf.hu/2010/04/07/openoffice-org-forditas-fail/) you can
use it, if you need detailed feedback. I think it really needs to be
corrected ASAP. If I correct it in Pootle, would you take it over?

the migration of the SUN / vendor based translation into pootle cause some headache, as some communities did translate and some not ( and I did this the first time ). I tried not to overwrite anything, sorry if this happends for Hungarian. Can you please fix this again in pootle? I will take this over then from there for the next cws.

Sorry,
Ivo