Oracle Open Office supports 17 languages.  Great!
:)
http://www.oracle.com/ocom/groups/public/@ocom/documents/webcontent/060550.pdf
An Oracle White Paper January 2010 "Oracle Open Office:Features Overview" says

Internationalization and Localization
Oracle Open Office supports 17 languages: English, French, German,
Spanish, Italian, Dutch, Brazilian Portuguese, Iberian Portuguese,
Hungarian, Polish, Swedish, Russian, Arabic, Chinese (Simplified and
Traditional), Japanese, and Korean.
Oracle Open Office has effective internationalization technologies,
such as complex text layout, right-to-left capabilities, and
bidirectional scripts to enable many more localizations.

Great! isn't it?

Now I want to buy one and check its quality of translation.

http://www.oracle.com/us/products/applications/open-office/043540.html

Since they answers "Yes" to a question "Is Oracle Open Office the new
name for StarOffice and StarSuite?", there must be "former StarOffice"
Oracle Open Office and "former StarSuite" Oracle Open Office.

You can buy the "former StarOffice" Oracle Open Office in U.S., U.K.,
Canada, South Africa and many other places.

https://shop.oracle.com/pls/ostore/product?p1=oracleoffice&sc=ocom_openoffice

Where can we buy "former StarSuite" Oracle Open Office?

What I want to get is Japanese Oracle Open Office!  Please help me.
:)
Thanks,
khirano
--
Kazunari Hirano - Marketing Project Coordinator - OpenOffice.org
Japanese Language Project