Hi Jordi,

On 22.04.10 08:20, Jordi Serratosa wrote:
Hi
This is jordi serratosa, from Catalan l10n team.
As far as I understood, today is translation freeze and strings will be pulled
from Pootle for 3.2.1 m15. Is that right?
yes, the translation delivery deadline is today - precisely end of the day CEST. So yes you still have all today to work on translation.
Do we have until a certain time to work on the translation? That is, what time
are strings going to be pulled?
tomorrow morning we will start.
If possible, I'd like to have as much as today as possible to try to get as
near as 100% for the help part.
yes, sure.
Will today be the last day we can work on translation for 3.2.1 or additional
pullings of strings will happen before 3.2.1 final build?
Let's really keep the finger crossed that this is the last update for the 3.2.1 .....
Finally, languages integrated in Pootle do not have to open a bug for the
strings to be pulled, right?
That's correct. No need to file any bug.

Thanks,