Op 24-4-2010 4:12, Jordi Serratosa schreef:
Hi all
Following Rafaella's instructions, this is a GO for the Catalan tranlsation in Pootle. The strings can be pulled as of now.

After some hectic long days, Catalan translation is at 100% for both UI and Help (UI shows 95%, but the missing file is in \migrationanalysis, which we were instructed not to translate). The translation has been extensively proofread (although it's never enough... oh well). So we expect to achieve a high quality build linguistic wise.
Congratulations Jordi and team.
Great work.

It is a work of learning by doing and it seems you're getting the hang of it.

--
DiGro

Windows XP Professional SP2 and OOo 3.0
Scanned with: Ziggo uitgebreide internetbeveiliging