Op So, 2010-05-09 om 16:01 +0200 skryf leif:
> Another thing is, that Pootle itself has been translated into Danish.
> We can only suggest changes to the Danish language. We have made a few
> suggestions and we will probably come with further suggestions in the
> future, now that we begin to use Pootle.

You can contribute to the Danish translation of Pootle here:

http://pootle.locamotion.org/da/

Let me know if you have any questions or issues there.  The translations
of Pootle there is for a newer version of Pootle that will hopefully be
deployed soon for OpenOffice.org translation as well.

Also, feel free to ask any questions about Pootle on the mailing list:

Keep well
Friedel

--
Recently on my blog: