Op Ma, 2010-05-10 om 18:32 +0200 skryf leif:

> Yes. The current translation is clearly from babelfish or google
> translate. More entertaining than useful ;-)
>
> It would be relevant for us to get translation privileges for this as
> well.

Hi

I just want to emphasise again: please don't translate Pootle there. As
soon as the new version of Pootle is installed for OpenOffice.org, these
change will disappear (probably soon, from what I understand).  Please
contribute it here to the official Pootle translations so that all
Pootle users can benefit from your improvement.  Maybe the Danish
translation on the OOo Pootle can just be removed as a temporary
measure?

Friedel

--
Recently on my blog: