Andre Schnabel escribió:
Hi,

according to http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Translation_for_3.3

the first deadline for l10n delivery was 6 days ago.

Unfortunately we have no information, if strings have been retrieved from pootle, if there are problems with gsicheck etc.

I've seen cws ooo330l10n has been created two days ago, but there
is no status information on the cws (no due date, no ready for qa date ...).

According to the wiki, builds should be ready for testing by tomorrow.
This would be really great, as we have a project workshop session
during the weekend - and I planned to have a cws testing session.

Could someone give more information?

One wish for the future: could someone take care, that not only the l10n
community is asked to meet the deadlines? It happened now several times,
that l10n engineering did not meet deadlines, without informing us
beforehand. Often we see such information when the deadline is due
or one day later. This does not only raise pressure on our teams (as
time for our work is reduced) but makes planning of our work a superfluous
waste of time.
The spanish community deliver UI translations one day after the deadline due to the known issues with the Pootle server, but UI is translated to 100% again.

Best regards,

Santiago