Vladimir Glazounov escribió:
Hi Santiago,

we have taken the translation from the pootle on 16.07 in the morning.

Vladimir

So, perhaps that version wasn't at 100%. We ask on the list a few more days because of Pootle's problems, given that we were coordinating to work online and it was too late for changing that when Rafaella suggested to work offline. Now we're coordinating the help translation offline and we think that there shouldn't be any problems to get to the new deadline.

Also, we're making our own localized builds and testing the UI translation and making corrections on Pootle to deliver a more accurate 3.3 translation.

Best regards,

Santiago.