Joost Andrae escribió:
Hi,

I've added some new test cases to TCM for the product category "OpenOffice.org - Office Suites(3.3)". All test cases are stored within the categories Calc-6, Framework-6 and Writer-6. Corresponding test cases are attached to this email.

Joost: I have a problem with one of the test cases of Calc-6, for HTML import options, it says "Check translation of 'Quoted field as text' and 'Detect special numbers', but on that import dialog I only see 'Detect special numbers'. "Quoted field as text" appears as option with CSV import.

Should I file an issue because that option doesn't appear on HTML import, or it's just an error on the TCM test case and it's not supposed to be an option when importing HTML into Calc?

Best regards,

Santiago