I tried to find out what is the status of the Hebrew UI translation
comparing to other languages on the pootle servers.

I found out that each language has different number in the total strings in
the pootle server.

chinise has 105835 strings, Hungarian 91812, Arabic 91430, Portuguese
91408...
21 other languages have 90654 strings while Assamese has 193710 (!) strings.

and my question is WTF ?! Doesn't the UI have a fixed number of strings ?

p.s.
While translating I also found a lot of similar strings with difference only
in the location of ~ in the string.
I think I translated automatic at least 10 times (~automatic, a~utomatic,
aut~omatic ...).
I don't believe it's relevant for all languages.

Kaplan