Hi folks,

the latest OOO330 m7 based l10n cws is ready. The upload is still in progress so if your favorite plattform (Windows, Linux , Solaris) is not yet there stay tuned!

You will find:

All keyid related things including generated keyid files for all languages & en-US kid builds: http://ooo.services.openoffice.org/pub/OpenOffice.org/cws/upload/localization/ooo330l10n3/kid/

The l10n builds can be found here:
http://ooo.services.openoffice.org/pub/OpenOffice.org/cws/upload/localization/ooo330l10n3

The bad news are that due to issue i113535 "Find & Replace attributes - Options list is non-localisable" this cws will introduce a bunch of new strings in svx ( 110 words in 59 strings to be exact ). The good news are that I was able to match/move the translation I found in OOO320 by a script thus this issue is fixed for all more or less up-to-date languages. See the attachment in the issue for further details.

Happy testing,
Ivo