Hi,

Martin Srebotnjak wrote:
Hello, Ivo,

your manoevre solves things for current stuff in the OOO330 for languages
that do not plan updates anymore.

For Slovenian, I have made several edits since m5 so I will need to resend
the gsi/sdf file which probably means I will have to translate this new
strings (well, I will get fuzzy matches by the translation process, I
guess), right?

Yes you should get the fuzzy matches I think. Otherwise you can try to add the sdf that I attached to the issue

Since end of September is the deadline, can I send a link to the latest sdf
file in an issue? I don't know how to make a diff file and I do not have the
latest gsi file used - the one you edited now by copy-pasting some
translation from other parts of sdf.

those strings will come into the next milestone as soon as the cws ooo330l10n3 is integrated. Maybe Rafaella can give some hints when there is another l10n cws planed.

Cheers,
Ivo

Lp, m.