Hi Jordi,
Jordi Serratosa wrote:
 Hi Ivo
I received the gsicheck log and I'll proceed to fix the errors.
This is the first time I see such log. I guess the check is based on the .sdf file (and not .po files), so if we use Pootle for translation we cannot run such check.

You can do this check using Pootle functionnalities.
Anyway, shouldn't this log always be provided before each language build? That would be useful.
If you get the .sdf, you can run gsicheck on it.

By the was, the log is for Help. Is the one for UI available?
If you look at the log, most or the errors pointed are because of closing tags missing or missmatch betweens tag in the source and target language. These tags are not present in UI, only in HC2, so there should be nor errors in the UI.

Kind regards
Sophie