Great, thanks!

Rafaella

On 24.11.10 22:04, Valter Mura wrote:
In data mercoledì 24 novembre 2010 16:30:53, Rafaella Braconi ha scritto:

Dear Translators/Localizers,

the new Pootle Server has been updated with milestone 94.
With this update, new and changed content to be translated has been
introduced:

approx. 780 words in the UI
approx. 6300 words in the Help

assuming your translation was at 100% for the 3.3 release.

I know that the 3.3. is not yet done and many of you are busy with
sanity check on RC builds, but for all others who may have some time to
dedicate to translation, I'd suggest to start updating it. This is also
a good chance for all the ones who have not yet worked with the *new
Pootle Server* to do it and to provide additional feedback.

Thanks Rafaella, I'll start working on it.

Regards,