Hi Dwayne,
yes, we will try to use sdf-errors (coming out of gsicheck or future-tooling) to identify strings directly in Pootle so translation-problems/errors will directly visible for the translator. Currently we update Pootle for each milestone so continuous translation plus l10n-dev-builds (cont. l10n-builds) are possible for the latest milestone. We believe that's a very good way to have a 'real' cont. l10n process in the future.

Cheers,
Frank