Ivo Hinkelmann wrote:
> the development nearly stopped on the OOO330 code line. It does not make
> sense to use this code line as there will be no further milestones.

Well, I was not mentioning to base the workflow of it, but just to reuse
portions of the mechanism applied to DEV300 to "re-roll" language packs
for OOO330 if needed. Anyway, I understand language fixes will go into
OOo 3.3.1 and that has been acceptable so far, so it will continue to be
acceptable.

> We should use the DEV300 now and as soon as the OOO340 code line opens
> we go onto this.

OK, looks reasonable.

Regards,
  Andrea Pescetti - Italian N-L Project Lead.