Guests:
Loknath Priyatham Teja Singamsetty
Raj Bhat
Raju
Yash

Notes-

Teja is from Salesforce who is exploring Lens for data platform @
Salesforce. He is a developer with expertise on HBase and deployment. He
would like to start contributing back to the community.

Yash - Have been busy and detached with the dev work. Preparing to get back
in development soon.

Raju and Raj got disconnected due to connectivity issues and ambient noise.
I will get headphones next time guys.

Guys feel free to introduce yourself and share the areas you would be
interested exploring/contributing.

See you all next week.

Best Regards,
Yash