Marcin Miłkowski wrote:

> Hi,
>
> is it possible to have AutoCorrect items installable as an extension for
> a particular language? If AutoText is installable, then maybe
> AutoCorrect as well?

I'm not sure about this. You can check this by yourself by adding
additional folders to the corresponding pathes in the path settings. If
access content in them basically works the same should be true for
extensions. There still might be some smaller bugs to fix though (e.g.
making such entries non-changeable).

If additional folders don't work then extensions won't work also. The
effort to fix that wouldn't be herculian but considerable.

Ciao,
Mathias

Please don't reply to "[EMAIL PROTECTED]".