Marcin Miłkowski schrieb:

> I didn't check what happens if you install several autocorrect
> extensions. Do they sum up or do they replace each other? (I didn't
> check). And what behaviour should we actually have? (Probably summing up
> is the intuitive thing but some of them could be mutually exclusive,
> like EN-GB vs. EN_US).

I would expect that content from extensions is merged in the same way as
content in share and user folders.

> In case of spelling, we have the concept of user dictionaries (actually
> lots of them, three is too much for some users - but the dictionaries
> are pretty small in size), so maybe we should have something like that
> here. Oh well, maybe it's not so wise to supply the AutoCorrect as an
> extension?

Whatever we allow for extensions may cause some problems even if the
basic merging mechanism works. This has to be checked for each
particular case. It wasn't checked until now for "AutoCorrect" so feel
free to document how it should work - and how it really works. :-)

Ciao,
Mathias

Please don't reply to "[EMAIL PROTECTED]".