Daniel Naber wrote:
> http://www.openoffice.org/dev_docs/features/3.1/ says: "With OpenOffice.org
> 3.1, the LanguageTool grammar checker is now also accessible from the
> Tools -> Spelling and Grammar menu command." This sounds like LanguageTool
> is integrated into OOo by default. This is also how journalists interpret
> it. Could someone change that page so that it's clear that OOo only
> contains a grammar checker *framework*?

I've already expressed the same concern on the releases mailing list,
where John McCreesh had asked for comments:
http://www.openoffice.org/servlets/ReadMsg?list=releases&msgNo=13515

So I expect it to be fixed by John before the release.

By the way, are there plans to integrate (i.e., distribute together)
LanguageTool in OOo?

Regards,
  Andrea Pescetti - Italian N-L Project Lead.