CARLOS EDUARDO DANTAS DE MENEZES pisze:
Marcin,

What is not LGPL?

Some dictionaries - some are based on open-source but not LGPL data, for example the English one, which is based on many sources, including Wordnet (which is not LGPL). Some dictionaries are CC (German & Italian). You can find all the info in our README.txt.

http://languagetool.cvs.sourceforge.net/viewvc/languagetool/JLanguageTool/README.txt?revision=1.94&view=markup

Anyway, it would be hard to get rid of the Wordnet dependency (note: it's also being used for OOo thesaurus in English, but I don't know what is the status of the bundle in such a case).

Regards
Marcin

Regards,

Carlos Menezes