Hi,

I wrote some rules for the French language, and tried the extension.
This tool looks promising.

Minor issues:

*1*
In the documentation Convert.py should be replaced by Compile.py

*2*
The script Locales.py does not seem to work.

The command:

  Locales.py ..\data\*.dat >lightproof_lang.py

generates only:

  locales = {'': ['', '', '']}

under Vista with Python 2.6.1

So I edited the file lightproof_lang.py manually to make the extension work.

*3*
The website launchpad.net/lightproof has disappeared?

Please, report it, if you have any special language problem with the
grammar checker (morphological and syntactic rules aren't supported
yet).

Will this extension plan to use the grammatical field of Hunspell dictionaries ou will it use another specific dictionary?

Best regards,
Olivier R.

--

== N'écrivez pas à cette adresse. Réservée aux listes de discussion. ==