Hello,

2009/4/25 ge <eleonor...@gmx.net>:
> Hello,
>
> I am glad to hear, there is such a tool, and I think, that will be the tool
> of choice for turanian (agglutinating) languages.

I hope that. For example, the Hunspell morphological analyzer of OOo
3.1 will help to distinguish compounds and simple (but large number)
affixed forms of Hungarian words.

> I checked it out, and find the concept  promising.

The concept was to develop a simple, portable, yet powerful pattern
matching and replacement tool for grammar checking tasks. The idea and
the syntax of the regex name definitions comes from Flex, extended
with the simplified back reference notations.

> I am just missing one thing: I could not find any description of command line
> usage. That is the basic of using that tool in other systems, like notepad++,
> kwrite, Abiword and lots of others.
>
> Could you please provide such a description?

First I have to provide a command line interface. But you can use this
shell script, too:

----------------------- lightproof-1.0/lightproof ---------------------
#!/bin/bash
python pythonpath/Compile.py <(cat $1; sed 's/->/=>/g' | awk '{print
"TEST: ", $0, "->", $0 }') 2>&1 >/dev/null | grep -v '^Warning: Non
matched'

Usage:

~/lightproof-1.0$ ./lightproof data/en_US.dat
Sample  input from the standard input: 45463432 a honest
[Ctrl-D]
Failed test in line 93:
    TEST: [u'Sample   input from the standard input: 45463432 a honest']
EXPECTED: [u'Sample  input from the standard input: 45463432 a honest']
  RESULT: [u'Sample input from the standard input:
45,463,432\\n45\xa0463\xa0432 an honest']

Regards,
László