Hi C. Norbu,

What is the initial problem that you are trying to solve? It is certainly the right place, and maybe the people who work with the break iterator has accomplished what you are trying to do already.

Per

C. Norbu skrev:
Hi all,

I am sorry. My poor skill in communication language plus no proper
background in linguistic
made me post again and again,.... the vague questions, ... unrelated
questions...etc. Excuse me, Please.

Can anyone help in using ICU....its Library, API, etc...
Which ICU to use: either ICU4C or ICU4J? Which Version?
i had managed to install in Debian from its package manager. its version is
3.8.1-3+lenny1.
How can it be used to write dictionary based line break iterator?
Wordlists are ready as needed.
How can we make it used by OOo.

Any other relevant information will be appreciated,
and hope the information help me build Dzongkha spell checker..

Thanks in advance.
Regards,
C.Norbu