Hello,

I'm a physics student in 4th semester and have been working on
mathematical-technical German dictionary for OpenOffice.org
for about 2 years. The dictionary contains mainly terms from mathematics
and physics but there are also some terms from chemistry,
biology and technics. It has about 35000 words, most of them tagged and the
format is hunspell.

Unfortunately I don't have much time to develop this project, as studying
physics is a quite demanding task.
That's why I'd like to contribute my work to to the community, in hope, that
this project will be developed further by some
skilled community linguists, resulting in a mathematical-technical German
dictionary as an extension.

Where could I upload the files and what FOSS-license should I choose??

Thanks,
Bombenbach