Hello,

Everyone is probably on hollidays now... :)

That's why I'd like to contribute my work to to the community, in hope, that
this project will be developed further by some
skilled community linguists, resulting in a mathematical-technical German
dictionary as an extension.

I am sure whoever works on the German dictionary will be pleased by this news. :)

But you can also offer your dictionary as an extension.

Have a look there:
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Extension_Dictionaries

You can also unzip one of the extension there:
http://extensions.services.openoffice.org/dictionary
and change the settings.

If you prefer to merge your dictionary with the existing ones, it’s better to contact theirs maintainers, the german project according to the links on the extensions pages.
http://de.openoffice.org/

Regards,
--
Olivier R.

== Adresse mail réservée aux listes de discussion.                ==
== Les messages venant d’ailleurs sont _automatiquement_ effacés. ==
** Messages from anywhere else are _automatically_ erased.        **