Hi again,

Minor update: product management decided that new auto correction data
will be targeted to OOo 3.3.

The reason why dictionary extensions get handled differently is that it
is considered to be annoying if the user will just have installed a new
OOo 3.2 and that one is going to install updates right away.

Regards,
Thomas