On 22/10/2009 F Wolff wrote:
> Our translation application, Virtaal, is much less well known than
> OpenOffice.org, and it is available in more than 20 languages. I was not
> able to get the extensions site in anything except English.

Well, just login on http://extensions.services.openoffice.org/ and you
can choose the language from a drop-down list. There is some caching, so
you will still see English texts for a while. But then you see a
localized interface. At least, Italian is there.

Unfortunately, extension descriptions are still English-only, so a very
big problem remains. But the Drupal site infrastructure does support
localization.

Regards,
  Andrea Pescetti - Italian N-L Project Lead.