Hi guys,

I wrote a little pyalpm script for finding blacklist replacements (as
in the second column in blacklist.txt).

I'll be polishing it up and committing it soon, but it did identify a
few problems/concerns.

 - unrar is replaced by both libre/unar and pcr/gna-unrar.  libre/unar
   should drop the replaces=(unrar) line, and pcr/gna-unrar should be
   moved to libre.

 - tensorflow has several other versions that are not blacklisted:
   tensorflow-opt and tensorflow-opt-cuda.  I think that this is an
   argument toward prioritizing switching to pkgbase-based
   blacklisting.

 - b43-fwcutter is not replaced by, but is provided by
   libre/b43-tools.  For one, I am flabbergasted that whatever freedom
   issues b43-fwcutter has aren't also issues with b43-tools.
   Secondly, b43-tools should probably replaces=(b43-fwcutter), or be
   renamed to b43-fwcutter.

 - Why does linux-libre-pck provide linux-zen?  Replacing it (which it
   doesn't do) makes a little bit of sense, but providing it makes no
   sense to me.

 - What's the deal with pcr/mesa-vanilla replacing a bunch of nvidia
   stuff?  It seems that mesa-vanilla is unmaintained since
   emulatorman and coadde left, we should just drop it?

 - The following packages are on pcr, but should be moved to libre:
   figlet, mplayer-vaapi

--
Happy hacking,
~ Luke Shumaker