Le 07/05/2020 à 15:51, Chin Luh Tan a écrit :
Hi Stephane,

Thanks, I will give a try on that.

As there are no repository for 2.2,

All versions of JoGL are available on the official site. E.g. latests 2.2.x is here:

https://jogamp.org/deployment/v2.2.4/archive/

base on your experience in Mac, do we need to recompile the whole lib, or we could just use the binary/libs from the jogl web? If so, how should we place the libs and jar in the system?
in the scilab/thirdparty (for jars) and scilab/lib/thidparty (for jni libs)
The previous Mac compilation the dylib were place in the thirdparty folder, but now as I am not using any thirparty from the scilab github, how should I get the scilab to refer to the locations?

Just uninstall the .deb JoGL package and the configure script will hopefully find its way to the version you put in thirdparty folders.

S.

Thanks again for advice.

Regards,
Chin Luh