On 2014-01-03, 21:13 -0800, Kok, Auke-jan H wrote:
> Patrick and me have been working on a solution upstream, both with
> parts in systemd and in user-session-units. We can now start a logind
> session properly for either wayland or Xorg.

OK, may I know when will that land in Tizen? We're hoping to at least
give developers a UI (menu screen) as the end milestone of bring
up. But if that could not be achieved, I guess we have to leave with
only sdb and command line access...

> the environment stuff is something that should be done -inside- of the
> user session - meaning it should be done by a unit that is run by the
> systemd --user daemon. Also note that hardcoding DISPLAY=:0 is
> absolutely not what we want upstream, since that would mean that you
> could never have a display on :1, etc.... This needs more work, a lot
> more work.

Agree with not hard coding of the DISPLAY=:0
Other than that, what's the difference of setting ENV inside user
session with a unit, and setting it in user@.service with
"Environment="?

Anyway, this is too early to talk into this level of details, you're
right, this still needs a lot of work seems. We will try to contribute
here as well.

Regards,
Kangkai