On Fri, Jan 10, 2014 at 04:41:02PM +0000, Schaufler, Casey wrote:
> [...]

As far as I know, sdb is more official in Tizen than ssh, just like how
adb for Android.

sdbd in phone is the server daemon which started on demand by
usb-server, which is started by system-server.

Since system-server is designed for doing priviledged operations, like
set date/time, alarm, manager out of memory, applications oom score and
etc. It's reasonable to run it in System domain.

If we want to limit the spawned sdb shell for user/developer, we may
give sdbd or usb-server an exec label.

--
Thanks,
Chengwei