ELM_ENGINE is actualyl right for the env var. :)

On 04/05/2014 01:49 AM, Manuel Bachmann wrote:
> Hello folks,
>
> I very recently pushed a request to get the "FreeRDP" package into Tizen.
>
> If it's accepted, it will allow to compile Weston with the RDP protocol
> support. Using this, we will be able to :
> - run one or multiple Weston instances on a Tizen device ;
> - accessing them remotely, from a station running Linux, Win32,
> Android... in a way similar to VNC, but with better performance :
>
> Here is a video sample of Weston running with FreeRDP :
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rSTswsuDK54
>
> I personally see at least 2 use-cases :
> - development, debugging without need to have a device at hand ;
> - displaying end-user applications remotely.
>
> As for the current limitations, you cannont currently run GL-accelerated
> applications through RDP, so you have for example to degrade EFL into
> software mode to make them run.
>
> Initial request :
> https://bugs.tizen.org/jira/browse/TINF-539
>
> Please comment and give your impressions on this !
> --
> Regards,
>
> /*Manuel BACHMANN*
> Tizen Project
> VANNES-FR/

The above message is intended solely for the named addressee and may
contain trade secret, industrial technology or privileged and
confidential information otherwise protected under applicable law
including the Unfair Competition Prevention and Trade Secret Protection
Act. Any unauthorized dissemination, distribution, copying or use of the
information contained in this communication is strictly prohibited. If
by email and delete this communication immediately.