Hello everybody,

Just a little update on the state of RDP (Remote Display) in Tizen : I just
implemented an initial Wayland client.
Before, X11 or MS Windows were needed on the client side. Now, it is
possible to display the contents of the desktop of a Wayland Tizen device,
from another one.

Here is a video of the feature (1). The corresponding upstream patch is
here (2). I backported it for Tizen here (3). The binary itself
("wlfreerdp") should be available in future Tizen Common snapshots soon.

Regards.

(1) : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2c0MVBofjQ
(2) : https://github.com/FreeRDP/FreeRDP/pull/2145
(3) :