Le 24/11/2014 04:22, Yin, Yan a écrit :
>> libmm is used in profile for Tizen 2.x
>> The alignement with Yocto is done for 3.0 and does not affect Tizen 3.x
>> legacy.
> [Yan] a typo? do you mean Tizen 2.x legacy actually?
Yes. Sorry it's 2.x legacy. Well spotted.

>> @Yan,
>> thanks for raising a flag, but in that case we can ignore it and proceed with
>> the upgrade if there is no other blocker.
>  [Yan] some other things will be impacted thus needs evaluation:
> 1) Samsung contributed gstreamer plugins to share packages, e.g.
> gst-plugins-base, gst-omx.
> 2) Samsung contributed gstreamer plugins to new packages, e.g.
> gst-plugins-ext0.10, gst-plugins-camera-e3250, gst-plugins-e4x12,
> gst-plugins-fimcconvert, gst-plugins-s5pc2xx.
> 3) packages depending on gstreamer, such as gst-rtsp-server-wfd.
>
> included Andrey Shelest from Samsung who contributes latest changes to
> gst-plugins-base/gst-omx from git history for comments.
Note that in Tizen 3.x we only support GStreamer 1.x. Tizen 2.x is still
based on 0.1x and lives on a legacy branch.

> 4) another thing, why gstreamer 1.4.1, not latest stable 1.4.4?
The selected strategy is to align with Yocto project which as more
support on alternative architecture than Intel and shoudl make the live
easier to platform developers.

--
Dominig ar Foll
Senior Software Architect