Hello,

one of the reason why I opened this thread, is because, I was expecting
that some of you had missed (or dismissed) the previous discussion not
realising that it could affect them.

When it comes to the "to come side effects" on our every day work, this
is still open and that is why I have started a new thread yesterday,
calling for feedback on on the Tizen-Yocto based workforce.
Please look at the offer from the infra team and make your comment.

As stated by Kevin, backward OBS compatibility will be kept anyhow for
those who are either in love of it, or dependent due to their internal
infra.

Personally, I will happy to switch :-)

--
Dominig ar Foll