> Hi,
>
> I have a simple question about tizen 3.0 common.
>
> In case of tizen 3.0 with x86(_64), the linux kernel code is different from
> vanilla linux kernel, correct?

You'd better simply tell which tree, which branch, which commit, you are using.
(or the path of your kernel binary if you didn't compile and don't know where
to get the sources)

> I want downgrade kernel version of linux for some reason, so should I
> download mainline kernel or linux 3.10 from review.tizen.org? (currently,
> 3.14.19-14.2-common-x86_64-default)

Still, which branch/tree are you mentioning? If you are talking about
platofrm/kernel/linux-3.10.git, you are looking at the tree focussed on Exynos
SoC support, which will probably be as compatible as mainline for x86 machines.
Anyway, I don't see any major problems for you to using mainline kernel if you
are using standard x86 machines.

However, for some recent Intel SoCs, Linux 3.10 won't be compatible because
some of the Intel SoC drivers were merged AFTER 3.10. (you didn't mention your
machine specifications, either)

Cheers,
MyungJoo.