I don't have +2 rights for most packages.

> You need to belong to one Domain then ,
> do you want to take care of Graphics ?
> I can lead you and help to document the workflow

My question was not triggered by a desire to get increased privileges (although
I always try to help if/where I can) but I was more looking at the whole
discussion from the point of view of an external 'unprivileged' contributors
and my conclusion was that the workflow described does not apply to them. My
understanding at the moment is that the only way an external contributor can
verify a patch is by doing a local 'gbs build' on his dev environment. While
it's fine in principle, there is an increased overhead as more architectures
are added (and this is where OBS could be helpful, in that you throw it at OBS
and it will very quickly tell you which target arch it fails to build for).

Cheers,
Geoffroy