On Thu, Dec 11, 2014 at 3:41 PM, Patrick Ohly <patrick.o...@intel.com> wrote:
> On Thu, 2014-12-11 at 14:15 +0100, Philippe Coval wrote:
>> One unrelated suggestion, I think there is something that can be improved
>> I thought that there is a redundancy beetween meta/git and spec files
>>
>> review.tizen.org/scm/meta/git/git-trees/git-trees files
>> and the Group of specfile...
>
> Keeping these in sync is causing additional friction in the project
> already, see https://bugs.tizen.org/jira/browse/TC-1499
>
> If I got to choose, I would remove this special Group semantic. As Mikko
> pointed out to me, it could be used to find the right place to submit a
> bug in JIRA. But as we don't seem to manage to keep the .spec files
> up-to-date, the field is unreliable and thus basically useless.

then do we agrea that one central place should be taken into account
ie git-tree file and eventually we can make a bot that change spec
files accordingly
maybe this is not the top priority ...
but anything that can make the maintainer activity easier (and faster
is welcome)

Regards

--
 mailto:philippe.co...@eurogiciel.fr  --  gpg:0x467094BC