From: Dev [mailto:dev-boun...@lists.tizen.org] On Behalf Of Dominig ar Foll
Sent: Monday, January 19, 2015 2:38 AM
To: Tomasz Swierczek; suchang....@samsung.com
Cc: dev@lists.tizen.org
Subject: Re: [Dev] 2.3 API integration in Common (review model)

Hello,

in order to be sure that we integrate new code which is not breaking the
model, I would propose that we at least ask the reviewer AppFW and Security
reviewer to check a few things before sending a +1:

 - the code does not break basis multi user model
    * no hard wired path
    * no hard wire ID
    * calling uid can be identified.

 - the code does not break security model
   * uid and AppID callin gthe API are known in a secured way
   * privilege associated with the API can be enforced in a secured manner
   * delay for privilege acceptance is supported (for privilege which can be
declared as "user on demand").

 - the code does not break User data privacy.
   * data are not mixed between user and/or Apps
   * pre set shared directory only are able to
   * attempt to violate data privacy will result to App rejection.

Regards

--
Dominig ar Foll
Senior Software Architect