Le lundi 28 septembre 2015 à 15:03 +0200, Tomasz Swierczek a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> Let me add some information in DBus: the DBus patches that utilized
> Smack-based checks were/are used in Tizen 2.X. These patches created a
> connection between a method/interface name and Smack label - and only those
> clients were allowed to call method/interface, that had explicit Smack rule
> from their process Smack label to the label "virtually" assigned to the
> interface/method. The Smack rule check was indeed made with lookup in kernel
> list of Smack rules, but the check was done during DBus daemon startup and
> policy decision was remembered in DBus internal cache - this is the state
> that I recall and I'm almost sure its still valid for Tizen 2.X.

Tomasz, I just rechecked with more success. D-Bus seems to use kernel
rules at each connexion. I sew no caching of kernel rules.

> For Tizen 3.X however - there is no association of methods/interfaces to
> Smack labels. Instead, there are patches prepared & merged that allow to
> associate them with privileges, that are in turn, checked by Cynara, and from
> what I know, this policy check is done - in contrary to the above - at
> runtime, during actual method call (see
> https://review.tizen.org/gerrit/#/c/31022/  and subsequent patches in DBus,
> also this wiki page:
> https://wiki.tizen.org/wiki/Security:Cynara:DBus_integration ).
>
> As for general rule, processes running with application labels should not
> register any interface in DBus nor should they talk with each other.
>
> The only allowed methods of IPC between applications should be the officially
> available "message port" and/or "data control" APIs (or any other possibly
> added in the future - but not native DBus/Socket/etc.).

I knew that (however, I'll check "data control"). What I don't know is
how is precisely managed "message port" on the author basis in the
current model.

> I hope I helped.

Yes! Thaks a lot.
Regards